Sweet craving

Options
kistinbee
kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
So, I have always had quite a sweet tooth, :love: and I have been pretty good at reducing this, but still enjoy a little something sweet as a snack in the evenings. I need something that doesn't take a lot of preparation. Suggestions??

A lot of times I'll have a chocolate rice cake with some fat free cool whip, sugar-free pudding, or a sugar free popsicle. What else?? Please share!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kistinbee
    Options
    So, I have always had quite a sweet tooth, :love: and I have been pretty good at reducing this, but still enjoy a little something sweet as a snack in the evenings. I need something that doesn't take a lot of preparation. Suggestions??

A lot of times I'll have a chocolate rice cake with some fat free cool whip, sugar-free pudding, or a sugar free popsicle. What else?? Please share!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I have a MAJOR sweet tooth
    My favs

Breyers chocolate brownie ice cream (110 cals 1/2 cup) topped with a little lite cool whip
    60 cal sugar free chocolate jello pudding snacks
    Hershey's dark chocolate- 2 squares for 90 cals
    Quaker chocolate bites (small round bite sized chocolate granola bites...yummy..better IMO than the little rice cakes)
    Smores Luna bars-180 cals
    EAS chocolate shakes 170 cals (I think? but VERY filling..the only thing that can actually keep me full for a few hours)

Kim
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    i take a chips ahoy 100 calorie pack and dip the little cookie crisps in fat free cool whip. also, i'm sure this has lots of sugar, but a fruit roll up is only 50 calories and a good "sweet tooth" fix.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks Kim! These sounds GREAT! Unfortunetely I can't buy yummy ice cream for the house b/c I have NO control with ice cream, but I do get Fruit Sherbet and top it with a little cool whip. I may have to try the Quaker chcolate bites! Putting it on my grocery list! Thanks!!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    but a fruit roll up is only 50 calories and a good "sweet tooth" fix.

I never even thought of fruit roll ups!! Yumm...
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    hershey's has hershey's sticks... they are in you list when you log your food.. i only found the milk chocolate.. but i see they have more flavors.. the milk chocolate is only 60 cal..
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    My current fave... I put it in a pretty little glass bowl to make it special...

sugar free vanilla pudding cup with fresh strawberries and frozen wild blueberries (I get the ones at Trader Joe's... they are so sweet). Then I sprinkle a little granola on top and a little cool whip free. I think it is about 130 calories or so, but there's lots of fruit in there!
  • Hopeful4757
    Hopeful4757 Posts: 138
    Options
    I sometimes save up and treat myself with a smart ones weight watchers dessert. I just had the strawberry shortcake one last night and it was SOOOO good! If I work out and know I still have those calories and fat grams, I don't feel bad.
  • klarson
    klarson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Strawberry fat free yogurt w/ a tablespoon of mini chocolate chips mixed in! Beats strawberries dipped in chocolate :bigsmile:
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I hear ya about ice-cream
    Maybe the skinny cow individual sandwiches would work out better??

Also the qauker bites have been tough to find
    I can't find them by me at the local stores...only place I can find them in the NE is at Target

Kim
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hi

I hear ya about ice-cream
    Maybe the skinny cow individual sandwiches would work out better??

Also the qauker bites have been tough to find
    I can't find them by me at the local stores...only place I can find them in the NE is at Target

Kim

Thanks! I'll check it out! They're granola bar bites, right?
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    if you like yogurt, the yoplait Whips are the best, the keylime pie one really tastes like pie, and the creamcicle one really does remind me of having a popcicle. Sometimes i will put it in the freezer for a few to get it even colder than the fridge can.
  • kimber607
    Options
    Yup, little ground granola bar bites...I've seen chocolate and pb

Kim
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Angelfood cake with fresh strawberries and coolwhip lite or a Chocolate Fiber One bar...they are delish!!