Starting New

kanne
kanne Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kelsey and I'm trying to do things right this time so here I am. I love the food tracker, so much easier when you have something to help you keep track. I also started the couch to 5k program this week so I'm trying to get into the exercise thing as well. Hope everyone is have a good week and I'm looking forward to getting things done the right way!

Replies

• kanne
    kanne Posts: 3
    Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kelsey and I'm trying to do things right this time so here I am. I love the food tracker, so much easier when you have something to help you keep track. I also started the couch to 5k program this week so I'm trying to get into the exercise thing as well. Hope everyone is have a good week and I'm looking forward to getting things done the right way!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Welcome! You can totally do it! I wish you the best of luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome! Between the great food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people on this site, you WILL lose the weight that you want to!!! And it'll "practically" be fun and easy doing it too!
This discussion has been closed.