Just Joining

debmac63
debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined this site yesterday. I'm so glad I found it. Although it is a little addicting don't you think? It's my day off & I should be getting things done but instead I'm at my computer talking to all of you. Oh well, I can work later. Anyway, I'm glad I'm here & I can't wait to see more weight loss as we all struggle together to get healthy!

Replies

• debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    I just joined this site yesterday. I'm so glad I found it. Although it is a little addicting don't you think? It's my day off & I should be getting things done but instead I'm at my computer talking to all of you. Oh well, I can work later. Anyway, I'm glad I'm here & I can't wait to see more weight loss as we all struggle together to get healthy!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!
    You are right, it is very addicting. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Super adicting. I should be working. :embarassed:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Someone needs to calculate how MANY calories we burn clicking on all these posts..teeeheeeheee

Welcome, Deb and best of luck to you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome! You are going to LOVE it here!
    Yup, it IS addicting! But, it's a GOOD FOR YOU addiction! You'll find that between the great food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people on this site, that the weight will "practically" fall off!
    AND, you'll be having fun while you're losing, something I NEVER thought I'd say about losing weight!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Addictingthtwitch.gif? I don't find it addictingthtwitch.gif ... 8 hours a day on here is okay right? thtwitch.gif
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    I just joined yesterday as well! and yes.. it's very addicting! but it's for our health, right? :bigsmile:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Welcome! It is addicting...who doesn't love the encouragement and support? It really helps to motivate, and hey, if your fingers are :laugh: on the keyboard, they can't be stuffing your mouth! Hehehe!:laugh:
  • skks
    skks Posts: 8
    This is my second week to write down the food and exercise, but I have never added to the board before. I like this site and think it will really help.
  • ptucker07
    ptucker07 Posts: 7
    welcome and I will agree with everyonelse that this is very addicting
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Hi & Welcome

Yes in deedy...I've only joined yesterday and haven't got much done. hahhhaaaa. But welcome and I hope we lose some weight :flowerforyou:

77480.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    I mean "Loose" LOL how do you correct once posted???
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    ADDICTING!!!!! This is the first website I'm on in the morning and I constantly am on it at work. Don't tell my boss!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Welcome and you will soon find out what we are talking about!
This discussion has been closed.