WARNING: Gross tummy pictures inside.. I am looking for peop

Options
13»

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Oh the difference is very obvious. You look very different, and it is a very good different. If I met you before and then after it would be difficult as someone who doesn't know you for me to recognized you. Keep going.
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yolanda I will try to find that fitness magazine if we go to Walmart this week.. and is it really that great a thing that I have a defined waist? Because if I can say ANYTHING about me it is definitely that.. I do wish it wasn't right at my belly button though, lol!

Having a defined waist is great! How else are you going to have an hour-glass figure?!? :bigsmile:
  • jazyjen
    jazyjen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Have to agree with not worrying about surgery! How old you are has a lot to do with your skins elasticity. If after you have lost all of your weight and still feel like your stomach never caught up, get a consultation from a reputable doctor on your condition and then move forward!
    Take measurements, love yourself up for doing and accomplishing so much and remember you are already perfection!!!! :smile:
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Oh the difference is very obvious. You look very different, and it is a very good different. If I met you before and then after it would be difficult as someone who doesn't know you for me to recognized you. Keep going.

You guys know how to make me smile :)