New Here

Options
Hello, I'm new here. This site was recommended to me by a very dear friend who is like a sister to me. I am just getting back on my feet after a rough and controlling marriage. I have made a lot of progress with increasing my self esteem but am in a rut now because of my outlook on my weight. I have been working hard to lose weight and in the past year have dropped from a size 42 waist to a size 38 waist!!!! I'm very excited about that but still need to lose more weight to reach my goal so I'm looking for weight loss buddies and support.

Replies

• Kathy11174
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track so far! This is a fantastic site, I too am new here and I love it so far. If you want to add me please feel free too! We could all use the support and encouragement! Good luck I know you can do it!
  • srixner
    srixner Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have been using this app on my phone. Loosing weight is so hard I have had 2 kids and I joke that I am working off 10 years of baby fat. My youngest in 10. I am 32 and so far I have lost 14 ponds with 10 more to go. I get excited but it seems as if I am the only one who is excited for loosig the weight. I hope to meet new online friends that can support me and I support them through this process. Have a happy night.\