6 week challenge??

Options
Hey guys is anyone up for a 6 week challenge? I have been doing good on my weight loss but i have to see my dreaded ex husband in 6 weeks and i really want to show him up :) and its the home stretch till summer. I would like to lose 14 more lbs in 6 weeks. anyeone with me? feel free to send a friend request.

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm with you starting insanity on Monday, but i'm game, anything inparticular you had in mind for the challenge, check ind daily with exercise? what? good food choices?
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    I am with you!!! I want to lose another 10-15 before I go home at the end of April to see my family!
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    I'm very in - I need to lose 18 by mid-May, so if I could get rid of a lot of that in the next 6 weeks, it would be wonderful. I'm involved in a couple of other challenges but I'm finding I forget about them during the week (we only check in once a week)...would we be able to check in with each other a little more often, just to be supportive? Maybe create mini-challenges during the week and have Skinny Saturdays?
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    just an idea--- how about Sunday pick goals for the week

Mon- Goal
    Tue Goal

etc

check in every day IF possible --- life gets in the way from time to time---
    all weigh in on sundays and have a goal weight for the week that way we can chear each other on, if we're all logging our calories maybe we could post if we met calories or under or over
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i am too! I want to lose 12 lbs! I am eating 1500 calories a day and I have been doing Jillian Michaels new dvd Ripped in 30 and I already am noticing a difference (i'm on day 8) as well as some cardio here and there.
  • smileyjude
    Options
    I am TOTALLY up for the challenge!!! I have been needing and wanting to do a challenge with someone. I am 52 years old and it gets harder to lose weight as you creep up in age - but I have lost 30 lbs and kept it off for 2 years and I want and need to lose another 30 PLUS... so far I have lost 6 lbs and check in every day with my food and fitness.

So YES please count me in - thanks for the challenge!!!
  • smileyjude
    Options
    I also do the Jillian Michael's work out the cardio and strength one - I'am not at home at the moment can't think of what the DVD is called - but I do it 3 or 4 times per week and I too, notice a difference it arms, legs and tummy.
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm at school and the only day I have access to a scale is Thursday, so I'll be weighing in then. Feel free to set another day if you want, but I'll be reporting back every Thursday. :smile:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I AM IN! OKAY SO I DEFINITELY LET MYSELF SLIP BIG TIME! WITH ALL OF THE STRESS OF NURSING SCHOOL AND TWO JOBS, I USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE. I HAVEN'T REALLY GAINED MUCH BACK SINCE I SLACKED OFF, BUT IT HAS HELPED ME TO REALIZE THAT IF I WORKED HARDER I MIGHT SEE SOME RESULTS. EVEN THOUGH THE NUMBERS HAVEN'T SHOWN MORE THAN 3 LB INCREASE, MY MUSCLES ARE BASICALLY GONE AND MY STOMACH IS DISGUSTING.

I AM SO IN GIRL! I ALSO WANT TO MAKE MY B/F REALIZE HE NEEDS TO PUT A RING ON THIS FINGER SOON...HOPEFULLY SKINNY FINGER :D (ITS BEEN ALMOST 5 YEARS)

I WILL TRY TO KEEP IN TOUCH. HOPEFULLY THIS CAN GET ME BACK INTO LOGGING AND EATING GOOD FOODS.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Ok everyone, here is my Goals for the week:

SW: 157.4 WK 1 GW: 156.0

Complete: Insanity all 6 days, and take my multi-vitman everyday, and drink 100' ozs of water daily.

What are your goals for the week?
  • Kathy11174
    Options
    My goals for the week are to drink all my water every day!
    Remember to take my medication!
    Exercise at least 4 days this week!
    Lose 5 pounds (I am aiming high)!
    Make it around the 3 block radius on my bike without having to walk the second hill, and being able to breathe when I get home!

Ok that last one is really a wish that at the end of the 6 weeks I want to be able to do!
  • oteronancy
    Options
    keep it up
  • jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    hey guys!!! Here is my goal for the week.

get at least one hour work out in a day.
    be down two lbs this week :)

start weight is......190 :(

my goal weight after 6 weeks is....177.

anyone want to have a specific weigh in day??

Ive never done this before but this is OUR challenge. so any ideas are welcomed and encouraged!! We are here to support and encourage eachother and everyone is welcome. Make sure you say your weight out loud as well as your goals for th week and it will help you stick to them. Everyone have a wonderful week and we can check in as much as we want :)

Also an other fun idea is to take a before picture.. I know that usually is discouraging but it will motivate you after the 6 weeks to see how far you have come.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Okay well my starting weight as of this morning was 168.8 lbs.
    My goals for the week are to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day, No sweets until Sunday-then only limited, eat fast food no more than twice this week (I live a very hectic life), exercise at least twice this week, stay under 1500 calories everyday.
    My weight loss goal is to be at 166.5 lbs that is a loss of 2.3 lbs.
    My over all weight loss goal for the 6 weeks is 12 lbs. I would love more, but 12 would be awesome! That would put me at 158 lbs.

I will try to take a before picture tonight when i get home.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    GGOOOOOODDDDD MOOOORRRNNNNNIIINNNGGG!!!! How are you ladies today?

So I am on track so far. I did Day 1 of Insanity (only 59 more to go LOL) and I'm on 48 Ounces of water so far ( My day started at 0340 and it's now 11 )

How are you doing on your goals?

as for a specific weigh in date, i suggested sun, but there was at least one person who can only weigh in on Thursdays.
  • bajangrl29
    bajangrl29 Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I woud love to join the challenge as it may get me going harder right now. I'm currently on a night shift rotation but the weigh-ins are doable on Sundays.

My weekly goals are:

1) At least 4 days of exercise
    2) 2 liters of water per day
    3) At the end of 6 weeks, drop a pant size & 10lbs-yup I'm a slow loser:(
    4)Eat 85% paleo/15 % may include some grains

Michelle
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    Hi everyone!

CW: 157.4
    GW: 145.4

Goals:
    1. Drink at least 64oz. of water a day
    2. 40 minutes of cardio at least 4 times a week
    3. No soda
    4. Be under my calorie goal at least 6 days a week
    5. No dessert unless I've exercised that day

I'm so excited for this challenge! :)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Hi Ladies well I didn't make my goal of 100 ounces of water, i only got about 60 in. and I forgot to take my vitamin, but I did go to bed on time last a night and i did my work out this morning. so Good start, room for improvement tomorrow. How was everyone's elses first day.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    Day 1 pics

INSANITYDAY13-21-11.jpg
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site but I am in for the 6 week challenge. Pls. feel free to add me. I can use all the support I can get.
    I'm aiming to walk for at least 30 mins. 4x/week. Drink more water. And go low-carb coz that's what worked for me last time.

CW: 154
    GW: 135