yet ANOTHER 30 Day Shred question...

Options
For those those that have done the shred, do you think I have to do it for 30 days straight to see the best results? I have had company staying here for the past 3 days ( I was on level 1 day 4) and havn't been able to work out since the only place to watch it is in the living room. So, do you think that I should just start over tomarrow or just keep going and consider it day 5??
Thanks for any advice in advance!

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I never start over on an exercise program if I miss a few days. I just pick up where I left off.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I actually took ages to work through the shred. i only did it every 2nd day, and took twice as long as a result. Business travel and vacation sometimes got in the way so i would just pick up where i left off.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pick up where you left off and keep moving. I felt doing it eveery day gives the best results.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I was on d10 l 1 as of last monday but got sick and just could not do any excerise for the week...Planning on starting again on monday...but I am just going to start from the top since it will be a whole week since my last work out..i think if you are only missing a few days then you should do what the others said and start from where you left off..you should be fine...good luck and all the best to you:smile: