What else can I do?

Ok- so I got really mad and started this last week..I've been logging EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth, walking 20mins once a day, swimming laps and water treading for 30 (which is killer by the way! Your whole body feels it.:smile: )...cut my calories down to , drinking nothing but water *which I love anyway*...By the way I'm a vegeterian...I should also mention I am 23 F, 244 lbs when I started- as of this morning I acctually weighted in at 238-I thought the scale was off at first but it's not!!!:smooched: :smile: :tongue: ..I feel the burn in my muscles and I am really working on what I eat, when and HOW MUCH...a good tip I learned along the way is make sure you are acctually hungry before you eat-drink a glass of water before. That's helped me since I let temptations and boredom get to me. My goal weight it...pretty far but not impossible: 140. I think I'd be happy with that. I can't wait-I hope I am doing everything right and I don't screw this up..:tongue:

PS> I am a bit confused about how many calories I should be eating compared to what I am burning off..etc...this is all new to me. Yesterday I ate 1738 (:mad: dam that one teaspoon of sour cream! I got so mad I threw it out!!!) it also says I worked of 472 calories...so???

Replies

• Ok- so I got really mad and started this last week..I've been logging EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth, walking 20mins once a day, swimming laps and water treading for 30 (which is killer by the way! Your whole body feels it.:smile: )...cut my calories down to , drinking nothing but water *which I love anyway*...By the way I'm a vegeterian...I should also mention I am 23 F, 244 lbs when I started- as of this morning I acctually weighted in at 238-I thought the scale was off at first but it's not!!!:smooched: :smile: :tongue: ..I feel the burn in my muscles and I am really working on what I eat, when and HOW MUCH...a good tip I learned along the way is make sure you are acctually hungry before you eat-drink a glass of water before. That's helped me since I let temptations and boredom get to me. My goal weight it...pretty far but not impossible: 140. I think I'd be happy with that. I can't wait-I hope I am doing everything right and I don't screw this up..:tongue:

PS> I am a bit confused about how many calories I should be eating compared to what I am burning off..etc...this is all new to me. Yesterday I ate 1738 (:mad: dam that one teaspoon of sour cream! I got so mad I threw it out!!!) it also says I worked of 472 calories...so???
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    When you enter exercise it "earns" you more calories. You should eat them. Your net calorie deficit remains the same.

Oh, and congratulations!