Is there a difference??

Options
2»

Replies

• stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow there are definitely differences!! not just in your figure, but in your expression as well. Your skin is even glowing! You look fantastic.. keep it up!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look great and can def tell a difference! keep up the good work girly!
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend - there is a definite difference. Keep up the good work. Congratulations - you look great!
  • ukq727
    ukq727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OMG big gulp of water..are you serious you look phenominal and those little eyes are to die for your face alone has changed shape.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can even see how much healthier just in your face/eyes. Much brighter! Your belly/sides look like somebody just sheered off about 8-10 inches. Have you measured yourself yet? Honestly, you look awesome!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Everything looks so different - particularly your attitude. A very very noticeable difference I say. Congrats!!!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Yup!! We can see the difference.

Best wishes.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you and I started at about the same weight, when I lost 30lbs I didn't see it much either but this is when others really started to notice my weight loss. And you can definitely see your progress! :D keep it u! u are looking great!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    oh yes...u can totally see a big difference and your face looks so much clearer. Keep up the great work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Vast difference hun. You look happy for a start! :bigsmile:

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference! You look great!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!! You are looking great..... Keep up the good work!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I see one!! DEFINITELY! keep going.
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    huge difference - you look fabulous! and sooooo happy! keep up the great work and keep that confidence going! you've worked hard for this and you will continue to do so through out your journey :) great job and congrats
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you can tell !!!!!! You should be sooo proud of yourself!! My progress pics look similiar, the before pics show me somewhat sad and then my current I have a big smile LOL nothing can compare to the feeling of accomplishment!!! You look great, KEEP IT UP !!!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Good job! I never would have guessed you weighed 250 though.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference in every possible area! ou are doing brilliantly :flowerforyou:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I see the difference!! wtg and keep it up :)
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't know what to say. I never expected such an out pour of support and response. Thank you to everyone.. thank you, thank you, thank you.

Each and every one of your comments made me understand just how hard I've worked and just how much 31lbs can really change. Thank you soooo much!
    You look fantastic! You can even see how much healthier just in your face/eyes. Much brighter! Your belly/sides look like somebody just sheered off about 8-10 inches. Have you measured yourself yet? Honestly, you look awesome!

Yes! I have taken lots of measurements.. since I started losing in June 2010, I have lost 34.25 inches.

Waist: 12 inches lost
    Hips: 3 inches lost
    Midway between hips and waist (belly): 5 inches lost
    Bust: 2 inches lost
    Chest: 3 inches lost
    Knee: 1.5 inches lost
    Calf: .5 inches lost
    Fore arm: .75 inches lost
    Upper arm: 1 inch lost
    Neck: 1 inch lost
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!