Feeling Useless cuz am Jobless

Options
This so frustrating.. Its been over 6months moving to UK and just cant get a good job... Am sorry to offend many but am talkin my heart out.. there's alot of racism.. even though we deny it still exist.. am so shattered.. jus feel only less... helpLESS...UseLESS...and to top it JOBLESS...am so depressed... sorry to upset or offend some...:sad:

Replies

• watermelon
    watermelon Posts: 76
    Options
    This so frustrating.. Its been over 6months moving to UK and just cant get a good job... Am sorry to offend many but am talkin my heart out.. there's alot of racism.. even though we deny it still exist.. am so shattered.. jus feel only less... helpLESS...UseLESS...and to top it JOBLESS...am so depressed... sorry to upset or offend some...:sad:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I know exactly what you're feeling.

My hubby and I just moved across the US and I still haven't found work. I'm bored out of my mind and am starting to get very nervous about money. Paychecks from my last job end in one month along with my health insurance....... It's a completely helpLESS feeling.

Keep your chin up and keep looking!
  • lisabeavers
    lisabeavers Posts: 115
    Options
    well, what do you do? if we can network to help each other lose weight, why can't we network to help you find a job? we got peopes from all round the world here, right?
  • watermelon
    Options
    I so wish it was tht easy.. I have over 4years experience in Recruitment & HR and here watever roles i got were just for a month assignments.. feels as if i am simply useless.. but am sure god has writen good for every1.. and with tht hope we pass each day with tears in the heart but smile on the face:flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    well, what do you do? if we can network to help each other lose weight, why can't we network to help you find a job? we got peopes from all round the world here, right?

=o(
    I feel your pain!
    We're in Canada NS and right now in our town (fishing village basically) jobs are very few and far between. It's so hard. =o/
    We don't want to move to the city because it's just not as safe or as *HOME* as this place is....and honestly it's so expensive to live there, so any extra you might make you spend out in other things (apartments are so $$$) etc...it's a no-win situation right now...
    Lot's of praying....just hanging in there. Hope you can do the same!
  • watermelon
    Options
    I am in southampton UK..South east.. My better half is studyin and am only soul earner and he works as well but he cant cross over his limit set by home office..there are more recruitment agencies than vacancies..its hilarious that we dont have tht many jobs but so many job locators.. but i know and believe God has somthg gr8 instored for all of us.. its jus tht i was upset and wanted to share my heart...:smile: