Hello from southwest VA

dragonfly1138
dragonfly1138 Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all. :flowerforyou: I have just found this website and I am so hopeful it will be a big help to me. I am 34 yr old mom of 2. I have osteoarthritis in both knees and fibromyalgia. :ohwell: I have been out of work for a year because of the health problems. I have gained alot of weight over the years. I am so hopeful that this time I can lose the weight. I am severely over weight and I am sick of it. :angry: I love this site and the tools they have. I am looking forward to using them to help me keep track of what I am doing.
I look forward to sharing with you all in the future.

Take care all.

Replies

• Hello all. :flowerforyou: I have just found this website and I am so hopeful it will be a big help to me. I am 34 yr old mom of 2. I have osteoarthritis in both knees and fibromyalgia. :ohwell: I have been out of work for a year because of the health problems. I have gained alot of weight over the years. I am so hopeful that this time I can lose the weight. I am severely over weight and I am sick of it. :angry: I love this site and the tools they have. I am looking forward to using them to help me keep track of what I am doing.
    I look forward to sharing with you all in the future.

Take care all.
This discussion has been closed.