Cam from Gold Coast, Aus

camandlivvy
camandlivvy Posts: 2
edited 4:20AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is Cam and I live on the Gold Coast in Australia. I am trying to lose weight to become more desirable to my wife. When I met her I was racing in Ironman Triathlon and was a lot slimmer than I am now! I am in training now for a Marathon but finding it hard to lose weight, I like my food too much!!!!! I also want my little 17 Month girl to see her daddy and be proud. I am new tro this and hope to get inspiration, as well as offer mine, from everyone. I have read a few posts and I am amazed by the sense of community on this site, It inspires me! Also love the calorie counting.....

Replies

• mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Hi Cam welcome. I find this site great. Heaps of people around to not only help out wiht advice but many inspiring people who have lost weight. I live in SA
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi Cam and welcome, I'm from just over the border in northern NSW. There a a few of us from gold coast area. Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Hi Cam, I'm from Northern GC. Welcome to mfp!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Hi Cam, Im from the northern side of the Gold Coast. Good luck with the marathon training , Im aiming for the 10km run on the Gold Coast in July.
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Hi Cam, good luck with your goals, every one here is really helpful and there seems to be quite a few Queenslanders on here. I'm a kiwi {the little cousin of Aussie haha} enjoy your journey :flowerforyou:
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Hey Cam...good luck with the training..im from Adelaide and my long term goal is to do a marathon...but my current goal is to just run 10km....Im aiming for a 10km fun run on Good Friday...happy for you to add as a friend, you can give some marathon triaing advice:)
This discussion has been closed.