NSV- arm pits lol

Options
So I don't really post about NSV's they are great and all that, but I dunno I reply to posts I don't really make them lol

However I find it fascinating how fat my armpits used to be cause there's barely anything left now...anyone else notice that? Is it just me? Bueller?

Replies

• tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. what is NSV?
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    None scale victory
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    :bigsmile: Haven't really noticed the arm pit area... but good for you!!! And I loved the Bueller part of your post! Bueller... Bueller... Bueller.... lol now it's stuck in my head!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I think that's great!

It may seem silly because it's your armpit but it's still a great NSV! Soon you'll be posting about other parts of your body that you've loved watching disappear! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • Seesaa
    Options
    lol yeah it's a bit weird, but very noticeable so I thought I'd throw that one out there lol

Glad ya liked the Bueller thing It's on lol

I also notice my side fat going cause there's barely anything holding up my pants, but that was more expected then the arm pit thing lol I didn't really think about my arm pits losing fat and slimming down lol
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Armpits! That's a great NSV -- I love my armpits now because they are like CAVES.
  • Seesaa
    Options
    Armpits! That's a great NSV -- I love my armpits now because they are like CAVES.

haha right? mine are getting there. it's pretty nifty lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!