Just starting out.

Mykidsmama
Mykidsmama Posts: 17
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! I am new to this site. I am the mom of an 11 yr old and a 20 month old. I currently weigh 167 and would like to lose 20 by the end of June. I have started counting my calories and I am eating 1600 to 2000 calories a day and exercising about 5 days a week. I am stuck at this weight and it is frustrating. I entered all of my info onto this site and it says I should only be eating 1200 calories a day!!! How can I do that? I am hungry all of the time with what I eat now. Does anyone have any tips on what to do about feeling fuller longer. Thanks and I am glad I found this group!

Replies

• Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    I used to be like that! But gradually letting my body get used to less food worked well. Because you eat "so much" the size of your stomach is bigger, it takes time to shrink again and not feel hungry all the time. You can do it tho!

Also the exercize you do you can eat those calorories back, so if you exercize each day you will be ok eating slightly more then 1200 depending on how much you exercize :)
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Water water water...I rarely feel hungry now that I am drinking 12-16 glasses a day.
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Hey there,

I had the same problem when i started out, i recommend plenty of protein, wholegrains, loads of water( most of the time you're hungry it's dehydration!) and plenty of exercise so that you can eat them back without feeling guilty. Friend me if you need some support
    Jen x
This discussion has been closed.