New from Brisbane, Australia

Options
Hi everyone,

I have only been on the mfp website a few times as I am mainly using the iphone app.

Have read lots of amazing stories and seen some fabulous pictures of peoples progress/achievements.

I probably should take a starting photo of myself.

Turning 30 this year and my initial aim was to lose 30kgs (66pounds) by then. But with 10 weeks to go, that is unrealistic.

Working 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week is proving to be a challenge whilst also trying to eat nutritious meals, but it's baby steps right?

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

I also told my sister about this app and she is following it also.

Sarah

Replies

• MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Baby steps is really the best way, my plan was to be in shape before I turned 25...I turn 26 next month, so yeah Opps!
    I'm taking small and steady steps forward and my plan is to get to my goal weight before the end of this year.

I have really been enjoying using this site, everyone is really supportive - so nice.

Hope you enjoy too, add me as a friend if you like ;)
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm from the Gold Coast, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive been here almost 2 weeks, you will love this site, add me if u like :)

Sarah
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here for a week but I am loving it. The support has been really great. I too am taking baby steps. I think that is about the only way to go. Progress won't be seen at first, but then before you realize it you are so close to the goal you have set. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have only been on the mfp website a few times as I am mainly using the iphone app.

Have read lots of amazing stories and seen some fabulous pictures of peoples progress/achievements.

I probably should take a starting photo of myself.

Turning 30 this year and my initial aim was to lose 30kgs (66pounds) by then. But with 10 weeks to go, that is unrealistic.

Working 12-14 hours a day 6 days a week is proving to be a challenge whilst also trying to eat nutritious meals, but it's baby steps right?

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

I also told my sister about this app and she is following it also.

Sarah

Yes i Am and i love it especially reading everyone's stories of success!

Together Sarah we can do it :) (And maybe even inspire others in the family)
    if only we'd found this earlier!