I'M NORMAL!!!!

Options
k2d4p
k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
I just took a Wii Fit body test (just like I do every day) and today for the first time I am in the normal weight range. I remember when I went from obese to overweight and I was so excited. Now to be in the normal range feels awesome! Before and after pictures coming soon. :happy: :happy:

Replies

• kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    That's fantasstic !!! Go You :smile:
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Go you :):flowerforyou:
  • chrisallcock
    Options
    keep up the good work :)
  • carinalewis
    Options
    brilliant well done im still in the obese range cant wait til i go down im on the border of overweight cant wait til i drop them extra couple of pounds to bring me down!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    So happy for you...well done!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    woot well done :) my wii fit hate me it lies and everything lol
  • k2d4p
    Options
    brilliant well done im still in the obese range cant wait til i go down im on the border of overweight cant wait til i drop them extra couple of pounds to bring me down!

I started in middle of the obese range at 251lbs. At that time it felt like such a long journey. Keep working hard and you will get here too. Good luck!!!
  • carinalewis
    Options

I started in middle of the obese range at 251lbs. At that time it felt like such a long journey. Keep working hard and you will get here too. Good luck!!!
    thanks will keep you updated. how long did it take you to reach your goal? wheres the pictures? i'm so nosey lol
  • k2d4p
    Options
    [/quote]
    thanks will keep you updated. how long did it take you to reach your goal? wheres the pictures? i'm so nosey lol
    [/quote]

I started this losing weight journey on August 4, 2010 at 251 and today March 20, 2011 i weighed 155. My goal is 150 and I am being stubborn and forcing myself to hold out on the before and after will I reach that goal. Hopefully it will be soon. If you want to send me a friend request, that would be cool.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!! :D
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hate when my Wiifit says "thats obese" It makes me quiver! I just want to be overweight (who says that)! But that is a huge accomplishment!!
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good for you, that's fantastic! I've just moved from the Obese to Overweight category, so i know how you feel. Can't wait until i am in the 'normal' range like you.

Well done:happy:
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    Great job! I have several zones to go before I reach that point :smile:
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh fantastic...all your hard work has paid off...I'm so happy for you!!!:drinker:
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow! What a fantastic accomplishment! I can't wait to see the picutes :)
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well Done :D
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Can't wait for pics :)
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    How awesome for you! Funny how one little word like "normal" can make us feel so awesome! I am still "obese" but someday I might just join you in that "normal" category!! =)
  • mcarrillo1980
    Options
    Wow Awesome!! I am tring to do my best with jotting everything I eat!
  • k2d4p
    Options
    I hate when my Wiifit says "thats obese" It makes me quiver! I just want to be overweight (who says that)! But that is a huge accomplishment!!

I remember going to my husband jumping up and down when I became "overweight" on the wii. I was very excited. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!