Your favorite products

Options
I'm going to the grocery store later today and to the health food store tomorrow. I find myself getting into a rut - eating the same foods day-in and day-out.

What are your favorite diet food?

Replies

• debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I went to Costco the other day and on a whim, I picked up a box of veggie burgers (I'm not vegetarian)......AND much to my surprise they were YUMMY! They are a little on the higher side of sodium, but not awful. They will be a staple on my grocery list when I go there from now on.
  • LauraJane1112
    LauraJane1112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like the Fiber One yogurts -- lots of fiber to fill you up and sometimes I freeze it and pretend it's ice cream.
    Kashi Berry Blossoms cereal
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Special K Fruit Crisps are delicious and prefect for a sweet tooth.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    popchips
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, clementines, carrots with laughing cow cheese....
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Special K Fruit Crisps are delicious and prefect for a sweet tooth.

i second this! to me they taste like pop-tarts, only lighter in the tummy :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    string cheese
    honest kids organic juice pouches (40 cals, 10 g of sugar...way less than most brands)
    baby carrots
    Annie's Homegrown Bunny Fruit Snacks
    Annie's Homegrown Shells & Cheese
    almonds
    natural peanut butter
    yogurt
    shredded wheat
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    the Blue Menu items from one of my grocery stores. that have put a concerted effort into making almost everything healthy. My favourite is the butter chicken sauce...SO good! But they have everything from cuts of meat, canned veggies, frozen premade foods, salad dressings, sauces...etc.
  • urbanruralmomma
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Some of these things, like the veggie burgers, I already purchase. Some i can't find locally, like the Blue Menu items. However, here are the things I added to this week's purchases:

Fat Free Cottage Cheese - i used to eat this with Sugar-free jelly and a few raw almonds on top.
    Carrots
    Raw Almonds

I didn't see the Special K Crisps - will have to keep my eye out for that one and PopChips.
  • NCButterfly
    Options
    100 Calorie packs... the Oreo Cakesters are my fav! I'm a terrible sweet-aholic and just one pack helps curb that craving!
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    Bryers yocrunch 100 calorie packs
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Smart Ones

fruit

salad

Kraft light dressings

corn chips and salsa

nuts, almonds

coke Zero, Monster Zero

BBQ chicken, steak
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Special K Multigrain Crackers! So good! Extend Bars...super low sugar, great protein and tastes great. Veggies!!! Tilapia!!
  • vauleese
    vauleese Posts: 75
    Options
    Banannas, Celery stalks, apple slices (I'm lazy would rather them be cored and sliced for me already), oranges, PB2 (reciently found it at my local commissary 45 cals for 2 Tbsp oh yeah!), 100 cal popcorn, Cherioes, Special K cereal, Lean cuisnine steamers, WW bread, I cant belive it's not butter. I could keep going and going.
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    I am a big fan of Fiber One granola bars. They are a great snack to take when I'm on the road. There are quite a few flavors too.

One question what are popchips?