Hello From Cent FL

Options
Dispalced Big Sur 57-yo 'still livin' the summer of love' guy who was recently told to lower potassium intake by VA doc. In researching low-potassium foods on the net, I stumbled upon this site & so I stumbled on in. :>) Have eaten veg off & on for years, sometimes 2 years running, sometimes less. I have done well with Soy Zone Diet (Barry Sears) & The Beyond 120 Year Diet (Roy Walford) but have gone slack for a while & want to begin somewhere ... this seems like a reasonable spot at which to begin. When I get some consistency with this regimen, I will continue on or refine my dietary regimen further. Happy to share msgs with friends, my interests/passions are: Painting, Music (others' work & my own), Writing (poems, short stories), Meditation, Hatha Yoga (the poses/postures) & Guitar/Vocal/Harmonica performance. If this reads as if I am some fancy guy, plz rewind & record over that thought :>) I live in a one-room studio on a small VA pension and while all versions of my art are good -- very good, I am the classic starving artist who, at this point, ain't about to change. I did my dayjob duties & raised my 4 daughters (single dad for my youngest who is now a UCF Master's student) and now is my time to live the passions that I never lost track of, love for, or need to respond to. On my way back to my spirit-home --Big Sur-- when she's graduated & gets settled & I can find the means. I need to stay healthy!!! to fulfill & enjoy fully my creative years ahead.

Namaste'
gyps 3u\*

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Hey there! Whereabouts in CFL are you? I'm over in Titusville. There are some great workout classes and fitness people over here in Brevard!
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Currently dead East of You on Hwy46 -- Sanford :>) I been outa shape for a while & need to start out easy -- my daughter just moved into an apt about 3 miles down the road & they have a workout room so I am gonna begin there. I've not seen it yet, but anything that I can use will be helpful at this point and I can dial it in from there. Thanks for your response.

gyps