great site, very usefull

bryanstewart
bryanstewart Posts: 7
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

Hugely impressed with this site. Always had problems recording exactly what I've consumed over a day, but with this on my phone is so easy.
Usefull part of this site is it details carbs, fat and protein from the items in the database, helps me as have been using a gym for a few years, but suffered a nasty trapped nerve and forced to have 3 months off, I'll be back to best pretty quick.

Thanks

Bryan

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. With the help of friends on here to support and motivate me, I have managed to lose 75 pounds since July, 2010. I love it here and I know you will too. Good luck with your weight loss journey, and please feel free to add me as a friend, I will be here to help motivate and encourage you as otheres have for me.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! Everyone here is very helpful and encouraging!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Welcome!
  • Hi :)

About 3 years ago me and the family were on holiday and took the usual holiday photos, we weren't happy with what we saw.
    We joined a gym and now I've lost around 45lbs and the wife even more, and kept it off too.

I started using this app a week or so ago, and it makes monitoring your food intake so easy, my wife looking over my shoulder and now I've had to buy her a new phone, so she'll be along next week.

I only want to lose about 10 lbs, my real goal is to drop fat and build lean muscle in it's place, watching carbs, fat and protein will help.

Has anyone else noticed that successfull weight loss costs alot, we've had to replace our entire wardrobes ;)

Cheers
  • Alyssa_K
    Alyssa_K Posts: 1
    Yep! Thanks to my friend (who told me about this site), I am now losing weight and feel great about myself! This site is wonderful and so so helpful :)
This discussion has been closed.