I Met Micheal Ventrella from the Biggest Loser!!

Options
This was so awesome, Last night my 14 month old and I were going to the mall to walk around. As we came in I noticed a brand new boxing place. As I walked over there I also noticed that Micheal Ventrella was standing in the room!! Of course I went in there! I got to say hello and he got a big smile from my son, he called him a beautiful baby! It was so exciting!! It was just the experience I needed right now in my weight loss journey! He looks great! Plus I might have a place my hubby and I can go for date night, boxing class!!

Replies

• gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Awesome! And boxing class sounds like fun.
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Very cool.

How does he look now? Has he lost further weight or maintained (I am always curious as to how they do after the show).
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Very cool.

How does he look now? Has he lost further weight or maintained (I am always curious as to how they do after the show).

To be honest he looked good. How different from the show I'm not sure its been so long. But the one thing i did notice is he is much taller in person then i thought by watching the show! I'm 5'9 and he was several inches taller then me!
    So it seemed to me that yes he has maintained his weight loss, or at least still looks healthy!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    He is one of my favorite Losers. You are so lucky to have met him. i think he is like 6'4. Definitely a tall man. :blushing: :love: