GRRR!!

Options
After waiting for several weeks to get all my test back from doc and everything being great with my heart, (had an abnormal EKG).
I now have the OK to start exercising. Picked my up new Nordictrack treadmill yesterday from Sears. Was super excited to get started. Hubby got it all put together last night and wouldn't you know it...It is not working!!! The belt won't turn!! Called Nordictrack customer service last night and they ran us thru some things and still nothing. He told me they would send someone out and they would call me monday and let me know when. After looking at the customer service reviews, they dont seem to get in any hurry! Went to bed mad and pretty bummed! The more I thought about it, decided to call Sears this morning. Talked to manager and they have to send someone out before the can replace it to make sure it is defective!!
I am really annoyed to pay that much for something and it not work straight out of the box!
On the bright side, thankfully it is a nice day and I can start walking outside!

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I'd be aggravated too!

But very happy to hear you've been cleared for exercise and that it's nice enough to go take a walk to blow off some steam!
  • pammi65
    pammi65 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Follow up!
    We did end getting treadmill to work the day after we recieved it . I have walked on it for over a week and get on it today and UGHHH it was not working again!! While I was in the middle of cursing the the threadmill and the Nordictrack brand, I get a call and miss it I get to phone and do not recognize the number. Listen to voice mail and it was the technician in my small town and needed to know where I lived! haha I had really thought they had ignored my call because I had heard NOTHING from them since the night we put it together. They had not called me back like they had said they would!
    He gets into motor and ask if there was a lose part anywhere since a part off the motor is not there, my husband has said that didnt look right from the beginning.
    So he gets treadmill to work "for now" ...he had to order a new motor for it!
    Not happy that a brand new threadmill has to have a new motor but really glad he has it going, I DO NOT want to miss my walking!!! To easy for me to get out of routine and go back to not exercising.