I'm new

Kufuta
Kufuta Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I recently just broke up with my boyfriend of 3.5 years and as much as I didn't think I was that bothered, I have gained a substantial amount of weight in a very short period & feeling less confident about myself. Would appreciate any tips you may have to lose this!!
thans

Replies

• Kufuta
    Kufuta Posts: 2
    I recently just broke up with my boyfriend of 3.5 years and as much as I didn't think I was that bothered, I have gained a substantial amount of weight in a very short period & feeling less confident about myself. Would appreciate any tips you may have to lose this!!
    thans
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    So sorry to hear about your break up... But Happy You could Join the best web site that is around...
    All I can say is to just log everything and try to stay within you allowable calorie intake.. And Eat you exercise calories...
    I try to stay away from Sugar and Starches. But I do induldge some days as long as it is within my calories...Good luck..

Melissa
  • TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Hi!! Welcome!! You will like it here! I log everything I eat, I drink plenty of water and I personally go to Curves 3-4 times a week. I started all of this a month ago and have lost 20 lbs, about 10 inches and 2% body fat. I know my results aren't typical, but I gain weight super easy, so for a while it tends to come off at a fairly fast pace. I eat, I eat well and I log it all! :bigsmile: Again, welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hey there!!! Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! You can do it!

Logging is easy once you get through the first week, start reading the boards to get ideas and encouragement. You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome!!!
This discussion has been closed.