First 90 day challenge finished, 17.5lbs down!

Options
So I did my weigh-in this morning, excited to see what my final number is. I hopped on the scale and to my surprise, it was 160.5, YAY!!! I have lost a total of 17.5 lbs, challenging myself for 90 days to make simple adjustments to my diet and it worked! This was with little to no exercise, just diet change, I'm so excited!!! So Monday starts round 2, and this round I'm adding in exercise. I can't wait to see the last 35.5lbs I have to lose melt off like butter! I will have my final before & after pic up shortly!

My tip to everyone who is on the same journey I am, challenge yourself, get out your comfort zone, and celebrate the little things. Don't get discouraged by the big weight losses, because if we all depend on "fad" diets & quick fixes to get healthy, we are losing the true meaning of the purpose of it all, to adapt a healthy lifestyle (at least for me LOL). When its all said and done, I don't want to be on a diet for the rest of my life, I want to be healthy.

Thanks for reading! Round 2 here I come!

Replies

• krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    AMEN! Congrats on your weight loss... YOU CAN DO IT
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! It is so true...this change is about making changes to unhealthy lifestyles (at least it is for me) rather than just dieting.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And good luck in the next 30 days!
  • trhonda2011
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I felt that needed to be said. I'm truly passionate about not only getting myself healthy, but by doing so inspiring others to do it in the process. I plan to become a personal trainer and nutritionist/dietician when its all said and done, because I believe there's not enough people fighting for our health in America, not enough voices from the average Joe/Jane. I'm trying to save lives, including my own. :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    fantastic well done:flowerforyou:
  • marysloosinglbs11
    Options
    great job girl well done!!!
  • lbissett79
    lbissett79 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    that's awesome, you will like the exercise. there is nothing better than the release of endorphins!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great JOB! I always look at every inch & lb like another step toward success!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow well done you :D xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!