Size FOUR? whaaaaaat?

Options
okay... so today i went shopping for some shorts because I'm going to vegas next week and didn't want to melt in the heat. lol... i went into old navy, and tried on 6's.... falling off of me. this went through my mind: "excuse me? wtf? i have never ever evvverrrrrr fit into a size 4; there is no way that is correct."

so, i go and get the size 4's... perfection.

it felt good.... and honestly, i have not lost any more weight (believe me, at 5'8" and 135 pounds i don't need to!!!) i just have been working out a lot harder, so i must be getting more toned in my oblique area which is one of the things i really wanted to work on.

needless to say, i was pretty happy! yay! :happy:

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    okay... so today i went shopping for some shorts because I'm going to vegas next week and didn't want to melt in the heat. lol... i went into old navy, and tried on 6's.... falling off of me. this went through my mind: "excuse me? wtf? i have never ever evvverrrrrr fit into a size 4; there is no way that is correct."

so, i go and get the size 4's... perfection.

it felt good.... and honestly, i have not lost any more weight (believe me, at 5'8" and 135 pounds i don't need to!!!) i just have been working out a lot harder, so i must be getting more toned in my oblique area which is one of the things i really wanted to work on.

needless to say, i was pretty happy! yay! :happy:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY YOU!!! That is so great!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo happy for you!!! have a blast you deserve it and work those size 4's girl!:drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Wow..your tiny!!

I have never been a size 4!
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome! Way to go :smile:
    Heidi
  • chelsey787
    Options
    Wow..your tiny!!

me neither!!! that's why it was a shocker! haha i was a 10 all through high school and most of college!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    wow..then there is hope..out there..somewhere..
  • Essence320
    Essence320 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Yeah! I know that feeling, you must feel wonderful.
    When I lost weight before and put on an actual size 4, OMG. You know a lot of times those small sizes are all they have left and they are on sale.
    I can't wait to get back into them, I have like 10 pairs!
    Right now the shorts I just bought, size 12's are really big!. I know I can do a size 10 now, but I want to wait for the size 8. If I keep it up, only three or so weeks.
    Changing sizes down is so great!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    YAHOO!!! Congrats!!
  • chelsey787
    Options
    When I lost weight before and put on an actual size 4, OMG. You know a lot of times those small sizes are all they have left and they are on sale.
    Right now the shorts I just bought, size 12's are really big!. I know I can do a size 10 now, but I want to wait for the size 8. If I keep it up, only three or so weeks.
    Changing sizes down is so great!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

well, i am getting rid of a few pairs now.. want my 8's? we can hand them down from one MFP member to another MFP member to another... etc. lol

like sisterhood of the traveling pants? anyone ever see that movie? haha... i'm a dork i know; but i <3 that movie!!!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    YAY for you! That is awesome!

Have a great trip to Vegas!
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thats FANTASTIC!! Yippy Skippy!

I lost 2 sizes since march and want to drop 2 more...

Enjoy Vegas!:drinker:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ooooooohhhhh you are giving me so much inspiration!!!

I have never been a 4!!! i am in a ten now, but the new ones i got about a month ago are too big already...!! my goal is 140 so i hope that by the time i get there, i can at least fit back into the size 7s that i have in my closet!

congrats, you look great!
  • chelsey787
    Options
    ooooooohhhhh you are giving me so much inspiration!!!

I have never been a 4!!! i am in a ten now, but the new ones i got about a month ago are too big already...!! my goal is 140 so i hope that by the time i get there, i can at least fit back into the size 7s that i have in my closet!

congrats, you look great!

thank you!
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Wow..your tiny!!

me neither!!! that's why it was a shocker! haha i was a 10 all through high school and most of college!

You sound like me!! I was a 10 through high school and a 12 after that....I am now a comfortable 6 and would LOVE to be a 4! (I am 5'7 and 130). YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TODAY!!!

Keep up the GREAT work and count down the days to the next high school reunion!! :wink: :wink:

Ali:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

well, i am getting rid of a few pairs now.. want my 8's? we can hand them down from one MFP member to another MFP member to another... etc. lol

like sisterhood of the traveling pants? anyone ever see that movie? haha... i'm a dork i know; but i <3 that movie!!!
    The Traveling Pants of MFP!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    I MIGHT have been a size 4..... when I was 4! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!