So excited not goin to be able to sleep

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
My guy comes home tomorrow @ 3:30pm which is in 16 hours- tomorrow is going to go by so sloooooow for me I can't wait to see him I am so excited-- I dont even have anything to keep me busy cause i did everything already so now all i have to do is wait- tick tock tick tock this is torture lol-- I can't wait for it to be morning so I can go run some errands to occupy my time until I get to see my guy i am so happy, nervous, excited so many emotions---- I can't wait for it to be over with I am so ready

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    My guy comes home tomorrow @ 3:30pm which is in 16 hours- tomorrow is going to go by so sloooooow for me I can't wait to see him I am so excited-- I dont even have anything to keep me busy cause i did everything already so now all i have to do is wait- tick tock tick tock this is torture lol-- I can't wait for it to be morning so I can go run some errands to occupy my time until I get to see my guy i am so happy, nervous, excited so many emotions---- I can't wait for it to be over with I am so ready
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    YAY!
    Find something to keep you busy in the morning and relax in the afternoon to primp and all....Good luck!