hello ( that's a snappy title I hear you cry !)

debbiev1978
debbiev1978 Posts: 4
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I'm Debs, 32, married mum of 2 and a student Nurse. I have put on a hideous amount of weight in the last year or so and need to loose a good 3 stone ( 40lbs) need to loose loads more actually but that'll do for starters.

So, hello and hope to get to know you all soon :flowerforyou:
Dxx

Replies

• janski2
    janski2 Posts: 70
    Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Hello and welcome. This is a great site that will help you meet your weight loss goals.
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    I am a student nurse too and the stress of nursing school will sure pack it on you quick! I graduate in 7 weeks and I do NOT want to be this big at my graduation..... just started here a couple weeks ago and my short term goal is 20 lbs by May 13th (graduation) I am down 5 so far! You can do it, if you can do nursing school you can do ANYTHING!!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Welcome! You'll do great ! :flowerforyou:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Welcome!!!!
  • welcome to mfp...this site shud help u loads, lots of great ppl with great advice on here so good luck on your journey
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Hi and welcome, its a brilliant site :smile:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    hey and welcome!!
    im a student nurse too and am hoping that in 3 years when I graduate (i literally started last week!!) that I'll be around another 3 stone lighter than what I am now but honestly just being a stone lighter than what I am now would be great!!
    good luck on your course :)
    friend request heading your way!
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    I'm 32 a mum of five and I'm an actual nurse (was a student nurse many moons ago). Have about 115 lbs or 8.5 stone to lose SO I hope we can be motivation for each other and Im a great nursing resource if you would like that help too....
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    hey and welcome!!
    im a student nurse too and am hoping that in 3 years when I graduate (i literally started last week!!) that I'll be around another 3 stone lighter than what I am now but honestly just being a stone lighter than what I am now would be great!!
    good luck on your course :)
    friend request heading your way!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Welcome! I'm new here and also a student nurse. But as was said above, if you can do nursing school, you can do anything! :smile:
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    WELCOME!! (she cries!)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Hello and welcome.

I am also a mum of two and have 3stone to go (yay for someone talking in stones)
  • I'm a nurse-now in grad school. I find it the hardest not to snack while studying. Last time I was in nursing school I gained weight--trying not to this time around! Glad to have you here!!
This discussion has been closed.