Slow Carb Diet

Options
Please share you're recipes with me if you are on this diet! Thanks!!!:smile::smile:

Replies

• david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    If you mean 'low-carb diet' I tried this, but don't think it works if you exercise a lot - I felt totally washed out after 3 days and couldn't stay with it. Low bad fats, and sodium for me...
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    one amazing thing that I have recently found (thanks to my wonderful ladies at work) is Isopure Zero! It is protein powder with zero carbs, lots of protein and like 220 calories. I like the vanilla kind because then you can change the flavor to whatever you want and it is a great after workout shake.
  • aesoprok
    aesoprok Posts: 70
    Options
    If you mean 'low-carb diet' I tried this, but don't think it works if you exercise a lot - I felt totally washed out after 3 days and couldn't stay with it. Low bad fats, and sodium for me...

It's a specific diet from a book called the 4 hour body. Similar to Atkins, which i've never tried. I don't exercise much, and according to the book most people who feel the way you did while restricting carbs are not eating enough protien. I haven't had trouble with fatigue or hunger at all, because I consume a lot of calories each day.
  • Blessall
    Blessall Posts: 2
    Options
    I tried 4 hour diet and felt really good but missed fruit and bread!!:smile: