Hello, Everyone!

Options
I am new to the MFP community and I would love to get some tips on starting out with MFP and on avoiding cravings! I see that this community is very supportive! I would love to encourage and be encouraged, so please feel free to comment and/or add me as a friend.

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I try to keep vegetables and fruit available and some of those cereal bars as well. :smile:
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) i am new also only joined yesterday but im finding that to cure my choc cravings i just drink an options the choclate brownie one is really nice , i also eat a lot of fruit . i wish you all the best with your journey :)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes. :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome, try sticking to ur calories, drink loads of water, plenty of exercise, and u wont have time for snacking lol:flowerforyou:
  • chrisallcock
    Options
    welcome......i find chewing gum takes my craving away, sugar free of course but thats just me :)
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This community is really encouraging!! Welcome! I really love fruit so thats readily available all over my kitchen. =)
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I like the special K bars and mini breaks as snacks myself. sure it means I have to eat smaller meals, but I heard somewhere we're supposed to eat smaller and more often anyway. And as missy1970eb said, drinking water often helps when you're feeling hungry.

In time any cravings to snack will go away.
  • mamacath
    mamacath Posts: 51
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP ..
  • awright278
    Options
    Thank you so much for the tips! They all sound really great (especially the frozen grapes! :smile: ) Good luck to everyone on their weight loss!!
  • Mykidsmama
    Options
    Welcome! Snacking is my biggest issue as well.