(:

thinkskinnyforjune
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Trying to lose thirty pounds by this upcoming June. I'm sure as hell going to stick with this.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    come on u can do it:flowerforyou:
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Good on ya! x
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Hi! 30# lost by June? That gives April (30 days) & May (31 days) and the remainder of March (10 days) = 71 days -- You need to lose nearly a half-pond per day do accomplish that; 3.5 lbs/week. That's quite a bit and I don't know how realistic it is -- I am in NO WAY wanting to discourage You, but rather have You look at your goal realistically so You don't become discourages and perhaps give up and rob yourself of the opportunity to do the great amount of good for yourself that You can accomplish between now & then.

Now if you mean by the end of June, that's another 30 days for a total of 101. That figures to about .3# per day or 2.1lbs/week. From what i've learned, 2# a week is realistic though rigorous & not health-endangering

I don't mean to insult your intelligence if You've already done the math; I am giving what I have to give by way of a welcome & send all support for your highest best.

Msg me any time of I can be of help or support in any way.

gyps
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Love your user name! Good luck with your goals, feel free to friend me if you want to - I've definitely enjoyed connecting with people our age on here who are going through the same challenges! :)
  • Dont rush your goals.

This is a complete lifestyle change, not just a quick weightloss fix that you give up when you reach your goals. You have your whole life to enjoy the spoils of your choice if you just be patient and drop the weight the correct way!
This discussion has been closed.