a month lost, but i'm starting anew

Options
:flowerforyou: :grumble: well i started curves last march, and had originally lost 7 1/2 inches of body fat in my first month, i stopped going for a while (huge motivational problems and sheer laziness) so i'm starting again and i went back to curves in october, worked out 4 times a week, changed my diet, lots of water, and when it was time to get weighed and measured, and i had NOT lost one pound, one inch, and my body mass % was exactly the same, i felt like a failure....so i'm tryining other things and exercising at an actual gym, and am noticing that my clothes are fitting a little better, so i thought i would join this site for some inspiration and helpful tips :) my name is Cynthia, by the way

Replies

• clwilliams222
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :grumble: well i started curves last march, and had originally lost 7 1/2 inches of body fat in my first month, i stopped going for a while (huge motivational problems and sheer laziness) so i'm starting again and i went back to curves in october, worked out 4 times a week, changed my diet, lots of water, and when it was time to get weighed and measured, and i had NOT lost one pound, one inch, and my body mass % was exactly the same, i felt like a failure....so i'm tryining other things and exercising at an actual gym, and am noticing that my clothes are fitting a little better, so i thought i would join this site for some inspiration and helpful tips :) my name is Cynthia, by the way
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard, I think you will really like this site. I have been here about 3 months and I tell you it really works. I wish I had a gym close by as that is the only thing I'm missing out on. I've lost weight here but really need to tone up. I'm happy to hear you are trying again, and look forward to seeing you in the posts.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • peggy
    peggy Posts: 25
    Options
    Don't get:explode: at yourself for messing up. I mean we are only human right?:blushing: There is no use :sad: over spilt milk. But you should be :smile: that you are on the right track again!:wink:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia and welcome. Losing weight have been a battle for me all my life, and until I joined this site and received support from all these wonderful people that have the same goals and challenges that I had it was very hard for me to lose weight. I am almost at my goal weight now, it's been a long journey, and I know you can do it too. You came to the right place. Don't beat yourself up for the pass, it won't do you any good. Focus on the future and we will all help.
  • clwilliams222
    Options
    wow im definitely starting to like this site here. thank you all very much for your kind words:heart:
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome Girl!!
    And i know you can do it !! that Gorgeous Lady :heart: Neverbeenskinny has encouraged me so much to do this, with her recent post of fitting into jeans size 8!! :love: that gave me major motivation!! and I know We can Do this !! :happy: