I want more goldfish

Options
I told myself I could have one serving of goldfish crackers While they are all gone and I want more.
Oh well, prortion control. gotta love it. Good thing I counted out my 55 before I started eating or the whole bag would be gone.

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I told myself I could have one serving of goldfish crackers While they are all gone and I want more.
    Oh well, prortion control. gotta love it. Good thing I counted out my 55 before I started eating or the whole bag would be gone.
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love goldfish!! When I give them to my kids, I have to make myself not eat even one because I'll eat them all!
  • destiny_206
    Options
    yeah the rest of the bag is still sitting on the table in front of me, I am so close to grabbing it and finishing the bag. LOL. I wont but i so want to just eat them.
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOL, BAD idea, don't sit tempting food right in front of you! Jeez, you have willpower, girl!!
  • delpha2
    delpha2 Posts: 42
    Options
    If you have a flavorful snack like that one way I have found to stop the craving to eat more (after you've eaten your serving) is to brush your teeth and drink a glass of water. Actually cleaning the bright orange goodness off of your teeth and tongue will help you to resist having more than you ought to because the residual flavoring of that product is what beckons you to have more. Plus the water will make you feel fuller.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i saw 100 calorie packs of goldfish @ walmart last week.
  • destiny_206
    Options
    thanks everyone. I am over the craving now. I dont need 100 calorie bags they would not help with the still wanting more after I ate a serving already. I never did endup eatting more yesterday I just wined cuz I wanted more.