Easy way to drink water:

Options
For me, i have a HUGE water bottle. it's one of those big sports bottle ones that you can get at a college bookstore. mine is 32oz. it is so much easier to drink two of those in one day than to drink eight 8oz glasses. i have a straw in mine and i just mindlessly drink it during class. sure, i have to pee after that class, but it's so worth it. it definitely keeps me from snacking and overeating.

so give it a shot! buy yourself a nice big bottle and have at it.

Replies

• Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thats what I do :)
    So much easier than having a glass that needs to be refilled all the time
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing with the straw and 32 oz cup! So easy to must drink it! I find I drink much less water with just cups than my Big cup with the straw! :)
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I also use a big bottle ... it holds 64oz and I got it right from the dollar store
  • haylzturner
    Options
    Thats a great idea! I'll give that a try today =)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I buy cases of water bottles. I'm very picky about how my water taste. Lol!
  • folsom082512
    Options
    I also use a big bottle. I fill it with ice and squeeze half a lemon in it. PERFECT!!!!!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    i used to do this and it really does make it easy to drink water, thanks for the nudge, i'll buy a new bottle this week.
  • salad37
    salad37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i get through 10 litres in 3 days of bottled water, i pee like mad, but it helps to flush the toxins and fat away, and i and my skin feels great x