needing some encouragement

Options
Hey I have been tracking my food and exercise for a while but have not been able to stick to it...I am again on but would love a push and any advice in helping me get into a routine....

Sandie

Replies

• StaciHills
    Options
    Hi! I'm new. My name is Staci! Im at my heaviest ever! Not happy about it! I am hoping to make changes to that. I am going to Cape Cod in May. I don't want people to think I am a whale on the boat! I hope I can keep up with this! If you want to add me, and help me feel free! Hisprincessqt. I need to lose as much as I can before May 18th. So help me! :)
  • singelais
    singelais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with both of you!!! I need encouragement too... I want to lose 30 by October :happy:
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hello ive been here about a week ill share with u some of the best advice ive been given

1. drink atleast 8 cups of water

2. buy a food scale and measure your food until u come to know what the serving sizes are

3. buy a nheart rate monitor ( when u can afford)

4. stay as close as possible to your goal calories

these are just some pointers i think helped me get on a good track n any of u can feel free to add me and we can support eachother
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has a lot of support! There is a lot to learn and this is the place we can do it.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    Plan, commit.....and when in doubt plan & commit some more :D

You can totally rock this!