Anyone starting Turbo Fire in April 2011?

Options
I'm ordering Turbo Fire on Friday. I should receive it the last week in March. Who else is starting?

Replies

• jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I can't deceided between turbo fire and insanity but I would be starting 2nd week in april still finishing up P90X Good luck
  • CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting it when I receive it, this week. :)
    Are you jumping right into the program or are you going to do the 9 week prep schedule?
  • lgav23
    lgav23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just started ChaLEAN Extreme...hoping to Start Turbo Fire in June ....Good Luck!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I plan on starting it when I receive it, this week. :)
    Are you jumping right into the program or are you going to do the 9 week prep schedule?

I will most likely be doing the 9 week prep schedule first and then going into the regular 12 week after that Keep in touch
  • fallenexoh
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday morning, should be getting it the end of this week, or beginning of next week. I'm super excited to try it.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Just started ChaLEAN Extreme...hoping to Start Turbo Fire in June ....Good Luck!!

Thanks I plan on doing CLE once I'm down to my goal weigh so I can tone up :D
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday morning, should be getting it the end of this week, or beginning of next week. I'm super excited to try it.

That's great Keep in touch I need to have as many TF friends as possible We can keep each other motivated :D
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I can't deceided between turbo fire and insanity but I would be starting 2nd week in april still finishing up P90X Good luck

• CivicSista
    Options

I will most likely be doing the 9 week prep schedule first and then going into the regular 12 week after that Keep in touch

I'm planning on doing the 9 week prep schedule as well! Do you have a Facebook??
  • CivicSista
    Options
    Just bumping this back up to see if anyone else is joining....
  • bsprowl
    bsprowl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Turbofire at the beginning of April...we should all try to connect on Facebook as well...i really want to stick with this program, i tend to fall off the wagon easily
  • CivicSista
    Options
    I plan on starting Turbofire at the beginning of April...we should all try to connect on Facebook as well...i really want to stick with this program, i tend to fall off the wagon easily

Same here, I'll message you my email to find me on fb.
  • CivicSista
    Options
    I still haven't received my Turnofire :( Hopefully tomorrow.....
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I still haven't received my Turnofire :( Hopefully tomorrow.....

When did you order yours?
  • purplespeckle
    Options

That's great I'll message you It's great to have friends to hold you accountable And It's great when they can really be honest with you So if I'm being lazy one week TELL ME lol
  • CivicSista
    Options
    Received mine on saturday, plan on starting today... here we go!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I started back in March and today is week 3 for me. It's has been great for me and good luck with your journey.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good to see people starting the program! You all will love it! It is intense but so worth it. If any of you would like any additional support while doing the program, please feel free to add me. I am an Independent Team BeachBody Coach and provide motivation, tips, and advice for anyone currently doing or interested in any of the BeachBody programs and it is totally free to you! :)
  • MLD1st
    MLD1st Posts: 2
    Options
    I Received my turbo fire today and plan to start Monday April 4th. Are you guys doing the prep schedule?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I am in week 4 of Turbo Fire. Feel free to add me :) I didn't do the prep schedule though.