Here We Go........ Round 2

MrsQFlowers
MrsQFlowers Posts: 9
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I started on here about 2 weeks ago and was doing really good. Lost 4 pounds the first week. Then it happened........... My sons 2nd birthday , took my husband out to dinner for his birthday in the same weekend. on top of that my husband went out of town on business for a week so, there went my being able to walk in the mornings before work. ( I work full time and go to school at night) so, not only did I "fall off the wagon" I went splat when I hit the ground! :-} However, my husband is home now and me and my best friend are going for Round 2 starting at 6:30 in the morning. This time no excuses, we have set our goals and are going to focus on them and stay motivated. So wish us luck!!!!!!!

Replies

• Alanismans0n
    Alanismans0n Posts: 24 Member
    Good Luck! :happy:
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    What matters is that you are getting back at it. This weekend was not good for me, lots of fun with a post-wedding party yesterday and baby shower today, but bad news for my weight loss. However, tomorrow IS a new day and it brings all sorts of new possiblities! We will do this :laugh:
  • Best of luck!!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Picking it back up is the best you can do, so way to go on your positive and forward thinking attitude! Good luck on your journey!!
This discussion has been closed.