Sick of being overweight!

Options
Hi guys!

I've always been one of those people who have never worried about their weight, my attitude was always "People should like you for who you are, not what you look like." While the sentiment is still true, it has made me put on weight as I never used to watch what I ate and exercise was something other people did.

Ideally I'd love to lose 13kgs (about 29-30lbs), not much I know, however I am one of those people that get on the fitness wagon, see some results like losing 5kgs and then put it all back on again when something happens and I can no longer exercise at the time that I usually do or my regular exercise partner is unavailable.

So now I am trying MFP through a recommendation from my sister-in-law. I need all the help I can get as I am a born procrastinator and exercise is not something I enjoy! Doesn't TEAM stand for Together Everyone Achieves More? I hope to achieve more with your support, and hopefully you'll achieve more with mine!

Replies

• Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm sick of being overweight too!
    I'm the same as you. I lost about 5 kilos last year but then put 3 kilos back on over the holidays.
    I want to lose about 12-13 kilos.
    Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other :)
  • mamacath
    mamacath Posts: 51
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP !!! Good luck on your journey . we all are here to help and support .. sending You a friends requests :flowerforyou:
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending you a friend request!