Sigh!! Slap me!! (J.....be nice!)

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hey guys!

Well, I am usually prettly level-headed about my weight-loss but I am SO nervous today!!! I had hit 99 lbs lost last week and tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I SO want to hit 100!! But I am nervous that I am at a maintain (I don't call it a plateau very often because even maintaining is a success compared to gaining to me!).......

BUT, I keep thinking I will see the same number for weeks...or keep thinking that maybe last week is the week my scale decided to really mess with me and I actually didn't lose that much while on vacation (even though the scale has never given me a loss like that and taken it back)....I don't know. I just keep having these nightmares. I know my clothes had started fitting looser while on vacation, and are still fitting looser so the odds that the loss was true and that I am still doing well are good..I am just GOING CRAZY!!!! I am very good about only weighing once a week, every Thursday morning (since I started this in September)....and did get back to my normal routine this week, including working out well Sat, Sun and yesterday.

SIGH! Sorry, just needed to vent this! At least I am going into the city today...and will eat healthy and walk and walk! That should keep my mind off of it and give me some extra exercise.

Thanks!
Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Well, I am usually prettly level-headed about my weight-loss but I am SO nervous today!!! I had hit 99 lbs lost last week and tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I SO want to hit 100!! But I am nervous that I am at a maintain (I don't call it a plateau very often because even maintaining is a success compared to gaining to me!).......

BUT, I keep thinking I will see the same number for weeks...or keep thinking that maybe last week is the week my scale decided to really mess with me and I actually didn't lose that much while on vacation (even though the scale has never given me a loss like that and taken it back)....I don't know. I just keep having these nightmares. I know my clothes had started fitting looser while on vacation, and are still fitting looser so the odds that the loss was true and that I am still doing well are good..I am just GOING CRAZY!!!! I am very good about only weighing once a week, every Thursday morning (since I started this in September)....and did get back to my normal routine this week, including working out well Sat, Sun and yesterday.

SIGH! Sorry, just needed to vent this! At least I am going into the city today...and will eat healthy and walk and walk! That should keep my mind off of it and give me some extra exercise.

Thanks!
    Tam
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    I'd rather pat you on the shoulder.

You accomplished a lot lady! Don't let your head mess with you now! You lost already so much weight, if right now you just maintained it that is wonderful. Being back to your exercise routine you will most likely start loosing weight again too.
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    *SLAP*

:laugh: always wanted to do that... can i do it again? lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ((HUGS)) Tam
    I feel your anxiety...
    You've done a GREAT job so far
    Good luck with the scale tomorrow am....

Kim
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Congats on everything, I will keep fingers crossed for you and hope you get over the stand still. Wouldn't that be such a huge hurdle, 100, WOW!
    Good Luck!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww, relax! You're doing everything right! 100lbs lost here u come! :) If you do have a maintain this week, it's still a huge success..I mean 99lbs?! come on! lol You're awesome hun. I can understand the anxiety about hitting the 100lb lost mark, it'll happen, hopefully tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I think that if u juist got back to your routine this week, then you should definately lose, but the body is a strange thing...lol Hang in the sweetie! *hugs* :heart:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Tami. Don't stress. You're gonna hit that milestone (prob more). Just do what you normally do the day before your weigh-in (I know you have a whole plan) and just know what you've been doing is going to pay off. (It already has been paying off.)

Don't lose the faith, girl.:heart:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i'll just hug you!!!

you have done sooo well...and like i always say to everyone....remember that just one glass of water weighs a half a pound!! So even if you are still at 99 loss...you can count it as water weight!!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I can understand how you feel. You've accomplished so much thus far and we are so proud of you.
    Stay strong and you will get through tomorrow's weigh-in.

All the best!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    You can DOOO it!!! Waterboy_2.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    HUGS!! You've got this!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You're ok!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're scale is going to say that you've lost 2 more pounds.

Relax

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's going to feel so great when your scale says you've lost 100 lbs.!
    I hope it is tomorrow! If not, then I hope it's really soon. Good luck Tami, you're an inspiration to everybody on this site!:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    /hug for Tam. I'm so proud of you Sis. :happy:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain girl!! You almost made my hyperventilate!! LOL - You will do awesome. I know your loss on vacation was real - and you will still be o.k. Crossing my fingers - and toes - that when I check out your posts tomorrow there will be that magic 3 digit number!!! How cool is that - but even if you maintain you will hit 3 digits in the very near future. You're too committed and successful not to!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Tam-99 is soooooooooo FANTASTIC. You are a true inspiration. My fingers are crossed for you.
    :flowerforyou: I have a strong feeling you did it:heart:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You will do just fine.
    Positive thoughts.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm proud of you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: