No loss yet

Options
Well, started March 7, no loss yet.... I am sticking to it, riding my bike 30 min a day (can't walk, bad knees), and trying to stick to the 1200 calories allotment. Never been on a diet where I didn't start losing, I am drinking about 5 glasses of water a day, could drink more, will try.

Replies

• strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Keep positive and remember that this is a journey not a race. You can do this and your body will start shedding the weight. Do not give up and if you have any questions feel free to ask I will help in any way I can.
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It seems a common factor on here. I only seem to lose weight every 2 weeks but have lost inches. Measure yourself, tthe inches are often a better indicator. Stick with it.
  • butterflybec
    Options
    took me 2 weeks to loose 1.5 lbs... And i stuck to the 1200 cal thing.
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I say, keep up the good work, and try to drink more H2O! Stick with it and things will start to shape up. I believe it will happen. It's just that it happens to all of us eventually, but our bodies all respond differently. I actually have GAINED weight and am trying to keep the faith that it is just my body trying to handle the changes. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can be a support to each other.
    Amy :flowerforyou:
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I also say keep it up. You will get there! You can also add me as a friend for motivation. I think it really helps to hear that you did a good job today! Good Luck! :happy: