pills.

Options
Cortx
Cortx Posts: 103 Member

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Real suggestions would be fill up with lean protein and make sure you get your fiber, bulk item to help feel full and help move things along at the same time.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I think it was Cher that said " if a good body came in a bottle, then everyone would have one." I wish you hope, determination, and a safe healthy journey in meeting your goals.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    It's better not to take any pills. They aren't going to help you other than to give you a false sense of hope. Remember that there is no shortcut and what has taken you years to accomplish (your current state) will take you an equal amount of time to reverse.
  • crazymgpilot
    crazymgpilot Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't use them because most are just gimmicks anyways. There have been many studies that have shown that some "work" but not as advertised. If you read all the disclaimers, the people that they have use them and show their before and after pics are also on a reduced calorie diet and extreme workout plan, therefore their results are not normal. In other words, most of those products are laced with tons of caffeine, and other chemicals. If you're trying for a healthy lifestyle, don't go for the gimmicks they're just a waste of money.