Hi from New Zealand!

Options
I have been with MFP since January and have lost 5 kg so it works!
Anyone else from NZ?

Replies

• Bryce58
    Bryce58 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi - been on since Feb; lost 8kg. Sure is good walking it away around the Martha Mine :)
  • chrissys97ce
    Options
    hi im from hastings i joined up around 6 weeks ago i think? but havent seemed to be doing too well with losing much weight lol so add me as a friend good to see some kiwis on here!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm from the Waikato. I joined after sme posters on the Trade me MB suggested this site. I'm doing great, but don't own scales, so have been weighing in at a friends.

Its a bit hard, but am getting there!
  • chrissys97ce
    Options
    add me as a friend i have no friends on here at the moment lol
  • katikati
    katikati Posts: 35
    Options
    You are just up the road from me! Love your profile photo!!!:smile:
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Options
    Kia ora! I'm from New York but I studied in NZ for six months last year and am hoping to move back there after graduation!! Welcome to the site and feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • gpacey
    gpacey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the Waikato too, my friend Debbie introduced me to the site and we are doing this together. Really feeling positive about being healthier. I didn't want to "count calories", I just wanted to eat healthier, but I do find the site is helping a lot. I agree with you Debs - a bit addictive! Which is not really what I wanted, I didn't want to 'feel' like I was dieting, but hey! if it's helping me get smaller and healthier, we'll keep with it :)
  • mollymax99
    Options
    Hi My name is Jo from Christchurch...great to keep in touch with fello kiwis, I am a very new member and just wanted to say hello:wink:
  • heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the Mainland. Joined Valentine's Day - so far had shed 5kg. (I don't use the word 'loss' as it implies that it's something I'm looking to find again).....:-)