Sports Bras

Options
I've got a couple of Nike sports bras from previous weight loss attempts, but they don't give the support I'd like whilst exercising. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, firm support sports bra.

Replies

• 85specialk
    Options
    I don't know where you're located and if they have this brand where you live (I live in Australia, and the Berlei bras can be found at Myer), but I've found Berlei sports bras to be really good! I had such a hard time finding good sports bras that fit well and offer good support, and these were just perfect!

Australian site: http://www.berlei.com.au/Product/ProductRange.aspx?seg=Sport
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i do not have one as they did not sell in my size!! (started at 60 dd)lol i did say started now i'm 48dd and still no bra(sports) so i've come this far without so what the hell!
    and no i do not have 2 black eyes a just nicely placed arm over will do me!
    or if running a tight fitting jogging top :)
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Silly me, I guess I should have said, I'm in the UK. But thanks to the wonder of the internet, I can order from anywhere i the world. :P
  • Nenor1234
    Nenor1234 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    There's a brand called "shock absorber" they do from mild support=1 to intense support=4 and I think they are amazing!!! I'm based in NZ now but get my family to send them over for me. Their in Debenhams, don't know what size they go up too though.
    Hope that helps and all the best!!!
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    M+S ones are pretty reliable. I just bought a Shock Absorber one: am not very impressed. In fact I have got jogger's nipple! :(
  • helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im a DD as well and I find that the Berlei bra is great very supporting and padding over the shoulder strap. But my best bras come from Target (not sure if you have them in the UK) really holds me in place when Im jogging and super comfortable also available in DD sizes.
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I bought an under armour sports bra that zips up in the front and it is amazing (got it in a 36D)
  • madmand0802
    madmand0802 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the U.K and I have managed to fin a sports bra that packs me in quite tight and really reduces movement, I'm a 38E and I bought this exact Spots Bra and been jogging in it and virtually no movement. The only downside is it's like a straight jacket to fasten but, does what it's meant to do, hope this helps

http://www.jjbsports.com/shock-absorber-max-bra-top-l4/sports-bras/shop/fcp-product/3405
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    My problem isn't cup size, it's back size. Here in the UK it's hard enough to find 48D normal bras, sports bras are nearly impossible to find.