duel action cleanse

Options
Melroxsox
Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
Anyone heard of it? If you have what do you think? Is it a gimmick or do you think it's a legit detoxifier....I just thought it sounded good..but there's no way Im gonna try it w/o REAL input first. Thanx!

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Anyone heard of it? If you have what do you think? Is it a gimmick or do you think it's a legit detoxifier....I just thought it sounded good..but there's no way Im gonna try it w/o REAL input first. Thanx!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have always thought about doing various detoxes but just thought about it it just doesn't seem healthy especially since the body does best with toxifing with water. Maybe someone else will be able to chime in with a more of an educated guess but I say stick with lost of water
  • turtle
    turtle Posts: 49
    Options
    I haven't done that cleanse specifically but I did do another. It really does clean out your insides and you'll probably notice a little loss in weight just from waste leaving your body. I've read that the longer cleanses are typically the safest and most effective. I wouldn't suggest any of those 2 day miracle ones since its probably a gimmick. Good luck and I hope this helped!