Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hello from MrsFearby, starting today :)

Options
Hello there, iv started a calorie diet today and could really use all the help i can get as im new to this :S i was doing sw the last 2 weeks and i lost 5lb but i felt it didnt suit my life style so i decided to try calories! im also new to mfp so trying to find my way around things lol i have 4 stone to lose altogether so im gonna be here for a while :) so onwards and "downwards" :) feel free to add me as a friend x

Replies

• wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. There's some great advice on here. Try not to think of "dieting" rather a lifestyle change. You should also try and incorporate some exercise into your schedule too. Rick
  • mrsfearby
    Options
    Hiya, thanks :) yeh thats how im thinking of it to be honest, eating more healthy and making wiser choices! i hate the word diet lol im going to do an hour a day on the wii fit for exercise, dont really get to go out much.
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You'll love this app. Its really handy. Feel free to add me as a friend anytime. Rick
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place. I have learnt so much about my eating habits from being on here and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I lose hours in the evenings just reading through all the forum posts past and present soaking everything in.

I'm am also trying to lose about 4 stone but this time I am motivated and hopefully going to stay that way. Feel free to add me! :)