First Goal Weight Reached!

Options
I am so excited because this weekend on my weigh-in I lost enough weight to hit my first goal of 225 pounds! I have lost 33 pounds so far which works out to be about 12% of my body weight! It has been 10 weeks since I started and I am so proud of myself. I was not expecting to reach this goal weight until April 17th but I worked hard and was able to get to get to it before my vacation on that date. I am so glad that I was able to find this program and this community to help with my weight loss.

I hope other people can find inspiration from this and other stories and help them in their weight loss goals.

Replies

• catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your first goal!
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!! Congratulations, keep up the good work and thanks for the positive post!!!
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep up the great work!
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful!!!! congratulations!!! I bet you feel great!
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Well done :smile:
  • Milagras13
    Milagras13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome!
  • GypsyRoaddog
    GypsyRoaddog Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What would You list as the major contributors to your success? This question from a guy who gained 4# his first week lol. I have the nature: OK, It''s strike 103 but I'm still in the batter's box, pitch another & maybe I can hit this one, but I don't want to have to keep diggin' & diggin' for more & more guts so as to continue to white-knuckle this process. Some points to follow from someone who's surpassed their goal - and 33# is a great success even if "only" the 1/2 way point - will be helpful.

TIA & send via msg if you'd like or ans post.

gyps
  • sandman933
    sandman933 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What contributed to my success so far I think is refocusing myself each day as to why i am doing this. Blogging was a great way to help me do that. And to never allow myself to cheat. Some people think that "Oh hey its the weekend I can cheat a little or be a little lax." But that mindset is what got me to where I was when I started. I think that my success was because each day was different. I had my calorie goal for the day and if I was under it then great! More weight loss for me. But I never let myself use those calories for another day. If I had a not so great day I would let it roll off my back and start anew the next day. I wouldn't let it hurt my whole week.