Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Meal Plan Objective

Hi guys so I am trying to get together a reasonable meal plan together that I will be able to see through on days that I work (Mon-Friday). My job usually has me sitting at the desk more often then not. This is what I've started to eat during my typical day (I do find the snacking part hard as I'm trying to eat 5-6 meals a day). Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Breakfast 7.30 am- Whey protein shake + 1 piece of wholemeal bread (toasted)

Snack 10am - Apple + Banana

Lunch 12.30 am - Chicken wrap with salad (and sometimes mayo!)

Snack 3pm - Apple + Banana/15 Almonds

(Gym in the evening so another whey protein shake after workout) 5-6.30 pm

Dinner 7.30pm - Lean chicken or Fish usually salmon + roast veg + salad (+ sometimes brown rice)

Snack 8.30pm - Muller Yoghurt.

Drinks - Water 3-4 litres a day.

I want to know if I'm eating the right things, having enough protein for weight loss and muscle growth. For some reason when I log this sort of meal plan on my sugars far exceed what I should be aiming for - I'm guessing that this is coming from the natural sugars in the fruit that I eat? I hope that is ok.

If anyone has any suggestions in tweeking the meal plan or outlining anything else I would really appreciate it! Did this last week but haven't seen any weight come off as of yet but understand it will take some time.

Replies

• therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Feel free to check out my diary for a good 4-5 meals/day regimin. All it takes is some planning ahead, to pack the foods you need to take to work with you -- you can even plan to bring it in all on one day and keep it in the fridge at work (this way you don't have to spend time every morning or night packing your lunches and snacks).
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Looks great! My only suggestion would be to add a couple more almonds or a piece of cheese with your 10 AM snack so you don't just have carbs by themselves.
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Thanks guys! I wasn't too sure about exceeding the sugar levels at first but realised this must be from the natural ones in the fruits. Also, will try to add some protein to the morning snack.