Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!

Options
I have been hearing alot about Zumba which has been out for a while but I just caught on. I went on Youtube and checked out some of the Zumba videos and I love it. So, Saturaday I was checking it out on Youtube and started dacing in my chair and just by moving my upper body my heart rate got up so fast. So yesterday, I actually did it standing up and was huffing and puffing but I am in love with it and it doesn't really take a long time to learn the steps.

Can anyone tell me what good Zumba DVD's to get?

Replies

• clgray73
    clgray73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ZUMBAFITNESS.COM
  • bhammond
    bhammond Posts: 3
    Options
    Any of the videos are great but the classes are so much more fun!!! If you can you should try getting to at least one class a week because they are a blast or at least the ones in my area are!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hi there ;)
    I do not have any of the dvd's but I do take a class 3x/wk.....I highly recommend taking a class
    I LOVE it......so much fun!!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Cardio party...LOVE IT....

Also, something that gives you burns like Zumba...Dance Your A** Off Workouts...They are like 9.99 at Wal-Mart...That is FUN
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hey i go to zumba twice a week local classes are great and i have so much fun also though i come out all red and a little bit sweaty pwfff i dont feel like i have done an hours workout i would recomend it to anyone ..even my knne problems are getting better i just have to take it easy on some steps ..