applebees nutrition?????

Options
I cannot find any nutritional info for Applebees, and I am trying to figure out how to calculate their oriental chicken roll up. I entered the ingrediants (flour tortilla, breaded fried chicken, asian greens, oriental noodles, sliced almonds and teriyaki sauce) as best I could on sparksrecipie.com and came up with 950.....do you think this is right? I am sure the chicken is not great for you, but there really isn't that much in it. I am sure there are healthier things there that I could eat, but I don't go often and I LOVE it. I had a pretty low cal breakfast and lunch, and I plan on working out before dinner, so I figured even if I cannot tally the calories I'd just go with it and hope for the best. But I am a little curious if anyone has a different count for it, or if they agree my tally is right.

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I cannot find any nutritional info for Applebees, and I am trying to figure out how to calculate their oriental chicken roll up. I entered the ingrediants (flour tortilla, breaded fried chicken, asian greens, oriental noodles, sliced almonds and teriyaki sauce) as best I could on sparksrecipie.com and came up with 950.....do you think this is right? I am sure the chicken is not great for you, but there really isn't that much in it. I am sure there are healthier things there that I could eat, but I don't go often and I LOVE it. I had a pretty low cal breakfast and lunch, and I plan on working out before dinner, so I figured even if I cannot tally the calories I'd just go with it and hope for the best. But I am a little curious if anyone has a different count for it, or if they agree my tally is right.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/113221.html

Check it out...it's on list... with no fries
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/113221.html