What have you done right today- Day 5

Options
To often we ONLY reflect on the things we didn't do or could have done better - there is a place for that but we also need to reflect on the things we have done right. ONLY positive comments- so tell me what have you done right, last night or today?

* mine is*

I went to bed at 930pm last night (HUGE for me to go to bed early enough ) Got up at 0340 this morning and knocked out Day 1 of INSANITY!!! Packed a bag full of healthy food for breakfest snacks and lunch. Great way to start the week!

Replies

• rkrobke
    rkrobke Posts: 15
    Options
    I measured my cereal instead of guessing and made it to the gym for am hour....which I really didn't want to do! Thanks for your post!
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    I got up at 5:05 AM and knocked out a round of Turbo Fire 45 Class, packed a great nutritious lunch and snacks too.
    Feeling good so far.

Great topic! You're so right, we always find the time to criticize ourselves for the things we did wrong!

Thanks for posting it!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Sassy-congrats on Day 1 of Insanity. I just hit day 5..which is actually my 'done right for today'...because my muscles are SOO sore but it felt sooo good to just get up a push through it...And you know what, I feel better for having done it!! I also made a cheap purchase of a Rubbermaid drink container that holds a quart of water so that I can work on getting better with drinking that H20!!!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Got up and got a work out in at 5am. Didn't want to but pushed through and went anyways. Plus getting caught up so I'll be ready for my meeting tonight instead of waiting till last minute as I always do!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    I admitted to my failings last week and resolved to start a fresh and ate healthily at both breakfast and lunch (hopefully dinnfer will be on track too hehe).

Good post, love it :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I packed a healthy lunch, got my kids to school and myself to work on time. In 12 minutes I am going to walk to my friends office to eat my healthy lunch with. That is a 5 min walk there and a 5min walk back at 4 miles per hour. Yay! for everyone.

Thanks for the great post!!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Even though I had a terrible weekend with no water and unhealthy eating, I pulled myself out of bed 30 minutes early today to run. As much as that extra 30 minutes of sleep would have been amazing, the run was even more incredible!

Thanks for posting this!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    To often we ONLY reflect on the things we didn't do or could have done better - there is a place for that but we also need to reflect on the things we have done right. ONLY positive comments- so tell me what have you done right, last night or today?

* mine is*

I went to bed at 930pm last night (HUGE for me to go to bed early enough ) Got up at 0340 this morning and knocked out Day 1 of INSANITY!!! Packed a bag full of healthy food for breakfest snacks and lunch. Great way to start the week!
    Sassy you looking good girl!! You are truely an inspiration to everyone! Great job on all the weight loss. I hope to do as well as you have!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options

* mine is*

Sassy you looking good girl!! You are truely an inspiration to everyone! Great job on all the weight loss. I hope to do as well as you have!

Thanks Lori.... It doesn't happen over night, I started this journey about 3 years ago now, I slowed down and sped up along the way. So important to remember its a journey not a race!!!