Zumba for Wii

maddysmommy10
maddysmommy10 Posts: 6
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm looking into getting Zumba for Wii and was wondering if anyone has it and if you do how do you like it? I tried it on my sister in-laws Xbox and liked it but I'm unsure for the Wii. Any help would be great!!!
Thanks

Replies

• jfer1977
    jfer1977 Posts: 139
    I've got it and love it. It's a lot of fun and burns a lot of calories. I work up a bigger sweat doing Zumba for the Wii than I do on my Elliptical machine.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I love the Zumba for the wii !~ I exercise to the Zumba for the wii at least 5 days a week sometimes 6 !
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    I love starting my day doing this! It is my favorite workout.
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    I have it and like it too. I just started so not sure about results but it does get your heart rate up and you sweat a lot. Good luck!
  • NicholeAJ
    NicholeAJ Posts: 46
    I love Zumba for the wii, I burn a ton of calories too, I also really like dance revolution which I think is funner but I don't burn as much!
  • i purchased the zumba game for the wii like 2 months ago, it really is a workout i love it. it starts you on a beginner and you will have to work it out to unblock new songs for you to move up to advance. it even tracks your days that you are woking out. you will enjoy it since its a good workout. its just like going to the gym i had taken zumba classes at the 24 hr gym, and practically its the same rhythm and moves. i bought mine at walkmart for 40.
  • I love Zumba Wii, it is fun. The work out is amazing. It is a great workout. I purchased Zumba Wii from Amazon.com its cheaper than the stores.
  • Zumba $29. @ amazon.com
  • Thank you soo much for the input. I think I will be purchasing it!!
  • :bigsmile: I had nooo idea there was ZUMBA for Wii...I will have to pick that up!! Thanks!!!!
  • SueSee
    SueSee Posts: 65
    I've also been thinking about it, I don't have the time to go to classes. I think I'm sold!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    I LOVE it!! Also for anyone who has netflix direct streaming... they have TONS of exercise dvds for you to use. I mix it up a lot to prevent myself from getting bored... Zumba still burns waaayyyy more calories though!!
  • I love my Zumba for Wii.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    I started a couple of days ago since WII Fit was getting too easy. I love working out with the Wii, and Zumba has been a good addition to my library.
This discussion has been closed.