LEGS!!!

Options
HELP!!!!! LIKE SOME OF YOU THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR ARE MY THICK LEGS, AND MY BIG O BADANKADANK. BESIDES LUNDGES AND SQUATS ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS FOR LEAN, LONG, SEXY LEGS AND A PERKY BOOTY!.:love

Replies

• telesa
    telesa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HELP!!!!! LIKE SOME OF YOU THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR ARE MY THICK LEGS, AND MY BIG O BADANKADANK. BESIDES LUNDGES AND SQUATS ARE THERE ANY OTHER WAYS FOR LEAN, LONG, SEXY LEGS AND A PERKY BOOTY!.:love
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Running, Pilates, exercsies with a stability ball (hamstring roll), and machines at the gym
  • Lskid85
    Lskid85 Posts: 16
    Options
    I found this website to be useful-it even demonstrates the moves for you.
    -Lauren

http://www.myfit.ca/exercisedatabase/search.asp?muscle=Leg
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I've been using (wearing?) these flip flops called Fit Flops. They're $50, but they're amazing! I swear my legs and butt are more toned. I really do feel like my thighs are smaller. You just wear them around like you would normal shoes and they do their magic somehow. They're also supposed to help with back pain too.

I heard somewhere that it made Oprah's favorite things list this year too.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    resistance combo-ed with cardio and even if it gets lean but still may look "thick" but thats healthy sweetie!!!
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    weights and cardio!
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    weights and cardio!

That's what I have found to work.
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    I've been using (wearing?) these flip flops called Fit Flops. They're $50, but they're amazing! I swear my legs and butt are more toned. I really do feel like my thighs are smaller. You just wear them around like you would normal shoes and they do their magic somehow. They're also supposed to help with back pain too.

I heard somewhere that it made Oprah's favorite things list this year too.

I tried a pair, my foot just floped over the inside of the flop. lol They also hurt my toes

I bought a pair of sandles from curves for about 30, and they are very comfortable, I haven't worn them too often yet so I don't know if they are doing anything.

As for the fit flops... I've heard it's just a gimic. Any others have a good experience?